Diversion Class - LeMars (Alcohol)
Evidence Based Program designed for minors (13-20 y.o.) who:
• Charged with a minor in possession or frequenting a disorderly house (Alcohol/Cannabis)
• Or who violated school Alcohol/Cannabis policy
• Or who otherwise are beginning to experience negative consequences related to alcohol/Cannabis use (but who do not meet the diagnostic criteria for Alcohol/Cannabis use disorder).
• Interrupt Alcohol/Cannabis use progression
• Identify past and current impact of their Alcohol/Cannabis use
• Assist participants in planning for their future
• Jackson Recovery Centers does not charge a fee for any Prevention Education Services funded by the Iowa Department of Public Health’s Integrated Provider Network Grant.