Connecting Point is the first step in beginning recovery services at Rosecrance Jackson Centers. During your initial assessment, you will meet with one of our highly-trained clinicians to review and discuss you physical, mental and substance use history. Understanding all aspects of your health and well-being is important to us during this process. After completing your confidential assessment, our clinician will offer a recommendation on whether or not treatment is necessary. If services are needed, our staff will connect you with a program that will help you be successful in your recovery journey.
What We Offer
- Adult and adolescent alcohol and drug assessments including screening for co-occurring mental and physical health concerns
- Walk-in appointments daily
- OWI/DUI Assessments
- Concerned person/family member consultation
- Sliding scale fees: Based on income for Iowa residents
What To Bring
- Insurance card - We accept commercial insurance plans as well as Iowa Medicaid
- We do accept Nebraska Medicaid in select locations. Please call 712-234-2300 to learn more about these locations and scheduling appointments
- For Iowa residents:
- In order to be considered for the sliding fee you must bring proof of income (pay stub) or proof of unemployment
Insurance and Financial Information
When a loved one is struggling, it can be difficult to know where to turn for help. Rosecrance Jackson Centers is that important first step. Most families don’t have the clinical expertise to address substance use disorders, mental health concerns, co-occurring diagnoses, or process addiction.
Rosecrance Jackson Centers is dedicated to helping you afford our excellent care at a reasonable cost. Our staff will explain our financial policies before you get started, and work with you to verify your insurance benefits.
We accept a variety of plans from the following insurance providers:
- Iowa Total Care
- Nebraska Total Care
- United Healthcare IA
- United Healthcare NE
- Unity Point
- Wellcare NE
- Wellmark IA
- Wellmark SD