800 5th Street
Sioux City, IA 51101
Clinic Phone: (712) 234-2353
Clinic Fax: 712-234-2396
The Medical & Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic opened to current Rosecrance Jackson patients and their families in April 2016. It is located on the second floor of Rosecrance Jackson's downtown Sioux City Office and includes:
- Two medical exam rooms
- Three provider offices
- Detoxification room
- Small laboratory
What We Offer
Current patients are able to receive medical and psychiatric services for themselves and their families, as long as they have insurance. Patients are able to say with their providers, long after completing drug treatment services.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Wellness exams
- Psychiatric evaluations
- School and sports physicals
- Flu vaccinations
- Well child care exams
We work with several community medical groups to refer patients for vision, dental and specialty exams.
Medication Assisted Treatment
Rosecrance Jackson Centers offers medication-assisted treatment to help with stabilization and cravings. Combined with our state-of-the-art treatment programming, medication-assisted treatment can help support a person's recovery.
For more information on Medication Assisted Treatment, click here.
Making An Appointment
- All patients must provide proof of insurance
- Must be a current Rosecrance Jackson patient or family member of current
- To make an appointment you can either call the clinic at 712-234-2353 or just stop up to the clinic office
- To cancel an appointment, please kindly give 24 hours notice