Our highly trained staff members strive to bring love and hope to everyone we serve. Problem gambling affects all aspects of a person’s life. Therefore, our treatment programs are enriched with additional services aimed at supporting recovery.
Signs and Symptoms
- Spending time away from home for long, unexplained periods of time
- Unable to be trusted with money
- Hiding or being secretive with money
- Personality changes (anger, sadness, irritability)
- Lying to cover up or deny gambling activities
- Gambling to recover losses
- Borrowing money to gamble or pay gambling debts
What We Offer
Our personalized treatment program offers confidential care in a private, welcoming and safe environment. Our programs are tailored to meet each individual needs including:
- Individual, group, family and couple’s therapy
- Services for family members including individual and group therapy
- Psychiatric services to help with depression, anxiety or other mental health concerns
- Personal plans to manage or pay debts
Distance treatment services are also available by phone or the internet for anyone unable to travel to our office. Like all of the services at Rosecrance Jackson Centers, distance treatment is confidential, affordable and flexible to fit your schedule.
Iowa Resident Benefits
Through an Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH) grant, Rosecrance Jackson is able to offer:
- A free, initial assessment
- Reduced costs for individual and group therapy
- Recovery Support Services (RSS) to help patients pay for basic necessities (i.e. gas and clothing)
For more information about Problem Gambling visit 1-800 BETS OFF website.