800 5th St.
Sioux City, IA 51101
(712) 234-2300 or 1-800-472-9018
Like substance abuse, process addictions such as gambling, food, sex, shopping, and the internet impact the entire family. Our staff works with everyone to rebuild healthy family relationships. Rosecrance Jackson has developed a treatment model in which staff and patients mentor, help and teach each other lifelong skills centered on recovery. As with any addiction, process addictions can be treated and a life of recovery is possible.
This treatment program offers confidential care in a private and safe environment. Convenient day, evening, and weekend hours cater to busy schedules and treatment approaches are tailored to each individual's unique addiction-related needs.
What We Offer
- Individual, group, family, and couple's therapy
- Services for family members, including individual and group therapy
- Medication-assisted treatment to help with detoxification and cravings
- Psychiatric services to help with depression, anxiety or other mental health concerns
Professionally Trained Staff
Rosecrance Jackson Centers provides a professionally trained treatment and medical team consisting of a Medical Director, Psychiatrist, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses and Specialty-Trained, Licensed Therapists.