Cynthia House is a transitional living programs designed to meet the needs of adult women who are in the early stages of recovery from alcohol or drug addiction. Our highly-trained staff provides a supportive environment to help patients recover from addictions while in a semi-structured atmosphere with others who have had similar experience. Residents and staff within the program support and teach each other while they gain hope for the future.
What We Offer
An on-site therapist and recovery counselor work with each patient and their families to help make positive changes in their lives.
- A minimum of 9 hours of group and individual therapy are provided each week.
- Residents attend 12-Step community recovery meetings weekly to build their recovery support system.
- Each resident obtains employment, attends school or volunteers at a local organizations during their time at the house. This helps build structure into everyday life and benefits life-long recovery.
Our highly-trained staff will work with each individual to determine their length of participation in the program.
- Applicants must complete a primary treatment program prior to acceptance
- Applications are reviewed by the program staff for appropriateness and in-person interviews or phone interviews are conducted to determine acceptance into the program.