To make a referral or for more information call: (712) 234-2300 or 1-800-472-9018
Chad's on Grandview is a Transitional Living Program designed to meet the needs of adult men who are in the early stages of recovery from alcohol or drug addiction. Our highly-trained staff provides a supportive environment to help patients recover from addictions while in a semi-structured atmosphere.
What We Offer
Chad's on Grandview has the capacity to serve up to 12 men. We provide an on-site Therapist and Recovery Counselor to help each patient build meaningful relationships with positive supports and preserve hope for the future.
- At least 9 hours of group and individual therapy are provided each week. Everyone is required to attend outside 12-Step recovery meetings to build help them build a support system.
- Residents are required to obtain employment, attend school or volunteer at a local organization. These activities are important components to developing structure and consistency within the newly recovering individual's life.
- Our highly trained staff will work with each patient to determine their length of participation in the program.
- Applicants must successfully complete a primary treatment program prior to acceptance.
- Applicants are reviewed by the program’s treatment staff and, if qualified for the program, an in-person interview or phone interview will be conducted to determine acceptance into the program.