The Women’s Residential Center is an inpatient treatment facility that specializes in drug and alcohol addiction treatment and co-occurring disorder treatment for adult women.
What We Offer
- Evidence-based substance abuse, addiction and co-occurring disorder treatment
- Detoxification and stabilization
- On-site professional medical care
- On-site psychiatric and mental health care
- Trauma-informed care
- Family programming to support loved ones
- Every Sunday from 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Integration into a 12-Step recovery program
- Individualized treatment plan and treatment stay
- Therapeutic environment where patients support each other
- Intimate, private setting for personalized treatment
- Recreational, social, and physical activities